They don’t do royalty here http://plixi.com/p/92922778
- You first feel summer in the legs of your jeans
- Even smart people listen, amend then revert within a week
- IT is a nation and I’m in need of an English / IT dictionary
- Tooth extraction is brutal… every… single… time
- When all is said and done good company, a river and a warm breeze take some beating for a Wednesday
One dude with the right attitude can get the party jumping. I love this. In your face cynics!
I have 666 followers….fear me
For those that missed it, my favourite Peter Andre related headline http://bit.ly/hXxLlf
- Peeling breaded scampi to avoid potential artery furring does not work
- Radio, when heard in public places, is God’s own Tarantino soundtrack
- Christmas lights really can brighten the soul
- I swear very well…both internally and externally
- The only way is up…baby…for you and me now
- Monday 04.00 am- WARNING don’t get in the car in my dreams. Why? You’ll burst into flames…oh yes you will
- Monday 07.30 - whip the curtains back to reveal a half live pigeon being dismantled on the lawn by a hawk
- Monday 14.00, 15.30, 16.00 - working on a client? Cool, check out the radio song just starting that’ll include its name…bravo - omnipresent show-boating
- Monday 18.00 - introduce new white fish to tank. Disappears instantly Reappears that night only to permanently disappear the following morning….forever. No trace. No-siree
Alone odd. Together, utterly unsettling.
It may be great for women…but the boys don’t like it.
…no really I do. I’m just not sure I can publish the poem and the request. I mean it’s really rather lovely of you both, but my…I had no idea of the interest my mucky pinkies might stir.